A love that lights up the entire sky

I wish I could love you like the sun
My light always shining bright
To give freely and hold back none
My soothing rays reach wide
Promising to overcome
The gloom, darkness and the fright
That come when day is done
And there is no light in sight

I’d be there to help you grow
And reach out for the sky
When your head is hanging low
I’ll make your tears go dry
And when you don’t know where to go
Come in the blink of an eye
To lighten up your day and show
You how to be free and fly

For a billion years I will shine
And longer if I must
Until your heart is fully mine
And the universe goes bust
I’ll be clear as the sky, no lyin’
And will gather all your trust
I’ll guide you and make sure you’re fine
Till we return to stardust


But I am not the sun my dear
I do not dispel the night
I cannot love without fear
I have only the spark inside
To overcome the final frontier
And with lightning speed take flight
Make all our shadows turn clear
And a greater love ignite


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Walk With God

Gewoon jezelf zijn - waarom ik geen monnik werd

Forests To Grow People